They are also used to transfer water between tanks and cisterns and for emergency emptying of drains, garages and flooded basements.
It is supplied with 10 m of electric cable with a plug and a level switch to automate its operation depending on the water level; The outer casing can be dismantled very easily.
Made entirely from plastic materials, it allows very easy handling for all types of household applications involving clean water.
They allow the passage of solid particles of up to 10 mm, which improves their usefulness and allows smooth operation. Its motor is cooled by the delivery water.
It includes a grooved adaptor for hose or a 1″ female thread with a flat gasket for existing connections.
SERIES FEATURES VIGILA
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: No
- Fittings: Glue
- Handle: Included
- Pre-filter: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Hose Connector
- Discharge diameter: D25
- Motor cooling: Water
- Solid passage (mm): 5
- Stages: Single stage centrifugal pump
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 – Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum suction (m): 4
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constant speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IP68
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Discharge body: Techno polymer
- Impeller/s: Techno polymer
- Mechanical seal bracket: Techno polymer
- Motor casing: Techno polymer
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: Techno polymer
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Suction body: Techno polymer
- Support base material: Techno polymer