It is supplied with 10 m of electric cable with plug and level switch to automate its operation according to the water level. Made entirely from plastic materials, it allows very easy handling for all types of household applications involving clean water.
Its compact design allows multiple applications where other options are not possible.
Designed with a stainless-steel shaft and a double set of NBR seals and gaskets for optimum water tightness.
It allows the passage of solid particles of up to 5 mm, which improves its usefulness and allows smooth operation.
Its motor is cooled by the delivery water.
SERIES FEATURES VIGILA 100
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: No
- Fittings: Glue
- Handle: Included
- Pre-filter: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Hose Connector
- Discharge diameter: D25
- Motor cooling: Water
- Solid passage (mm): 5
- Stages: Single stage centrifugal pump
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 – Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum suction (m): 4
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constant speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IP68
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Discharge body: Techno polymer
- Impeller/s: Techno polymer
- Mechanical seal bracket: Techno polymer
- Motor casing: Techno polymer
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: Techno polymer
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Suction body: Techno polymer
- Support base material: Techno polymer