It is designed using highly abrasion-resistant materials and it has a very compact, sturdy appearance, including a brass offset vortex impeller.
They have a reliable double mechanical closure system made of silicon carbide, ceramic and graphite with ceramic, to prevent malfunctions in the electric motor. They can be supplied with a level switch included in the single-phase versions to save as much time as possible during installation and to ensure optimum automatic operation.
All parts in contact with water are coated with an anti-corrosion treatment.
Their oversized motor makes them excellent for prolonged, worry-free operation. They can operate partially submerged although, for optimum operation, it is advisable to make sure they are submerged. It allows the passage of 32-mm solids.
They are supplied with 10 m of cable and an external condenser.
They are equipped with 1 1/4″ H axial outlet to minimise the installation space required.
SERIES FEATURES DRAINEX 100
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: No
- Fittings: Not included
- Handle: Included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Nut
- Discharge diameter: 1 1/4″ G
- Impeller type: Vortex
- Motor cooling: Water
- Solid passage (mm): 34
- Stages: Single stage centrifugal pump
- Tightness by: Double Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 – Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum suction (m): 50
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constant speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IP68
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Diffuser: Grey Steel Cast
- Impeller/s: Brass
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic-Graphite / Ceramic-Silicon Carbide
- Mechanical seal bracket: Cast GG0
- Motor casing: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Suction body: Cast GG0
- Support base material: Stainless steel AISI 304