New variable frequency drive: Speedrive V2
The Speedrive V2 series variable frequency drives represent an advancement in speed controllers for pumping systems, improving important aspects like functionality, with more user-friendly programming and more reliable systems.
The development of the Speedrive V2 series has been the result of our E3 – ESPA Efficient Engineering innovation program, a key leverage point for developing integral quality, based on our culture of continuous improvement in R&D+i.
The Speedrive V2 series variable frequency drives have been designed to manage electric pumps with power up to 5.5 kW. They provide pumping systems with better hydraulic features, constant stable pressure, smooth and silent operation, extended lifespan of pumps, savings in electricity consumption resulting in cost reductions over the life cycle of the installation.
Among the improvements introduced in the new Speedrive V2, include the following features:
- New electronics design and greater computing power and control.
- Improved failure detection to protect the equipment.
- Greater processing and communication speed for better operating stability and higher regulation precision.
- Synchronous operation and controlled alternation to improve the installation and extend the life of the pumping system.
- Better communication between devices makes it easier to program the equipment.
- Equipment firmware is updated via USB with improvements to installed pumping systems.
- Protected industrial design to authenticate a genuine ESPA product.
- Speedrive V2 has a patented system that automatically calculates pump shutdown based on the specific characteristics of each installation and setpoint.
Variable speed booster sets CKE
The Speedrive variable frequency drive regulates the supply of water at constant pressure in the CKE booster sets, an exclusive and innovative product of ESPA for booster sets of one or more electric pumps.
Because of the new Speedrive V2, the CKE booster sets gain an increase of benefits such as an improved failure detection, greater processing and communication speed, synchronous operation and controlled alternation, better communication between devices and possibility of machine-to-machine (M2M) connection to remotely control the equipment.
To sum up, the new series of Speedrive V2 frequency inverters offer more comfort, sustainability, performance and profitability, providing an improved quality in water supply.
Download the new Speedrive V2 brochure